Saturday, May 16, 2009

Short Introduction

Basically this is an educational blog. My main purpose of creating this blog is to share knowledge among my friends.

I find people at my age are not too keen to read on books written by successful investors, famous economists and FOREX speculators. Not because they do not want to know the secret behind their success, but because of the hard-to-understand economic terms - which most teenagers are not exposed to at this age - that erode their interest in it. Some people do not even understand a single thing when he/she read the business column of a newspaper.

Well, I'm not looking down on those people who had no interest in economies, but living in this "no money no talk" world, its imperative that one has adequate knowledge in economies to ensure a better earnings in the future. With sufficient knowledge, one can invest in various market, ranging from assets and properties to stocks, commodities, FOREX or even REITS. Additional investment will top up our pocket money and ensure a cosier life.

How and where to learn? HERE! Haha, I'm not VERY good, but I'm doing research frequently on all sorts of investment and i shall share with all of you important rules and tricks and lessons that I have learned. I shall make it as simple as possible so that most people out there can understand easily what I'm trying to share. Do drop by more to learn more things to enrich ur life. =)

1 comments:

I agree with what u have mentioned, especially the line 'hard-to-understand' as im facing the same problem. Hope to gain more knowledge from you ya. -thekeenmeg-

Post a Comment